GeoDigital has provided solutions to the fire mapping industry for over two decades. We provide innovative solutions that support the planning and tactics of fire suppression.
With specialist and resources deployed across the USA & Canada, GeoDigital offers timely support and custom-configured fire mapping and infrared services, proven to be extremely effective in accurately identifying critical hot spots, and providing crucial terrain & related information to on-scene commanders.
GeoDigital's original "Fire Mousetrap System" was used by Era Aviation, Inc., to support both the USDA Forest Service and the California Department of Forestry in fighting numerous large wildfires, including the costly and destructive Topanga Canyon and Santa Barbara fires.
Our new technologies can adapt to meet the specific needs of the Incident Commander, providing data acquisition, geo-referenced Infrared and Daylight Digital Imagery, LiDAR Terrain Modeling, and more. Call us to discuss your needs.
Cut Lines, Bulldozer Lines
Residential Areas |
- GPS tracking of entire inspection flight
- Color plots of fire data over USGS quad maps printed on clear Mylar or white vellum
- Computer files in either ASCII or other formats, compatible with MapInfo, ArcInfo and others
- Video tapes in DVCam, SVHS or VHS formats
- High resolution digital images in color or IR
- Rapid production