GeoDigital’s Grid^Intel, is a proprietary multi year data acquisition and online reporting system that is revolutionizing the way utilities monitor and maintain their assets and ROW.
Grid^Intel system is GeoDigital's affordable lidar mapping solution that integrates low-cost periodic re-mapping and inspection of the structures and right-of-way (ROW), in a timely and cost effective manner. By combining traditional corridor imagery and asset mapping products with a cost effective lidar, we add the capability to survey the transmission line for clearance problems, danger vegetation and abnormal geometry, while providing access to enginnering survey grade LiDAR when needed.
Multi-Year Service Offering
GeoDigital is offering the Grid^Intel program under a long-term service agreement. Under this agreement, the cost of the initial high resolution lidar base map acquisition is amortized over a multi-year inspection service that meets ongoing regulatory requirements. This ensures that clients are able to strategically allocate costs over multiple-years, enabling them to accurately pre-determine prices, and establish stable, long term budgets. For clients, this enables them to reduce the initial costs of the Grid^Intel program and provides them with long-term strategic and financial benefits.
How the system works:
- Initial acquisition of high-accuracy base map data is collected using the TCOR hardware
- The collected data is used to create a complete 3D model of the right-of-way and structures
- Data is stored on a secure on-line data server, allowing easy access at any time by client
- The TCOR hardware is used during routine inspection flights to refresh the data set and identify changes to existing data
- New data is periodically added to the data server, making it constantly available to the customer
- At any time, using the Grid^Intel software, the customer is able to access and use their on-line data
- Survey grade LiDAR can be delivered on line, on demand when needed by engineering
The Grid^Intel system, is a secure online data management system that enables customers to share critical information (aerial images, GIS data, emergent conditions, and LiDAR point cloud, etc) across their entire organization - providing greater day-to-day efficiencies and in-depth reporting for a variety of compliance, maintenance and engineering activities. The Grid^Intel can be maintained on site by your IT department.
GeoDigital’s Hosted Solution
GeoDigital is now offering a hosted solution for images, video, LiDAR, GIS data, and Emergent Conditions. This hosted solution makes the enormous quantity of aerial images and LiDAR point clouds available over the internet and accessible in your desktop GIS and through a web browser (Grid^Intel Online). This relieves the client from the burden of storing, organizing, and publishing vast amounts of imagery and LiDAR data across their organization, which are tasks that only become more difficult as more of these data are acquired in the future and takes on a multi-temporal aspect.
Product Sheet: Grid^Intel