WorkStudio is GeoDigital's work management platform for transmission and distribution utilities.
By combining WorkStudio with GeoDigital’s data acquisition and LiDAR-derived business intelligence, utilities can immediately and cost-effectively dispatch work to the field, monitor work in progress, document compliance, and generate insightful reports and analysis that support system reliability.
By using WorkStudio with LiDAR-derived business intelligence, utilities can reduce maintenance and vegetation management costs by 30-40%. Better information reports exactly what your real risks are and where they are located, letting you focus your people and budget more effectively. With or without LiDAR data, WorkStudio software helps you plan multiyear programs and perform work more efficiently.
GeoDigital is the only company offering this complete solution and savings to the utility industry.
• Plan work efficiently across service territories with WorkStudio's map-based applications for web, desktop and mobile users.
• Coordinate crews to improve customer service, while reducing unnecessary costs and travel time.
• Empower mobile users with actionable information based on LiDAR.
• Optimize work performance with mobile applications supporting the job at hand.
• Audit completed work to ensure the job was performed as planned.
• Analyze your total workflow and measure the results – if you can measure it, you can improve it.
• Document your efforts, ensuring regulatory compliance that can be easily substantiated.
• Eliminate unnecessary delay, redundant field visits, duplicate data entry, and inefficient paper-based workflows.
Services and Deliverables
• Commercial off-the-shelf deployment based upon best practice configurations, developed with and for our customers.
• Web, desktop and mobile applications that provide ease of access to all relevant work, imagery, and LiDAR-derived business intelligence, allowing you to liberate your data.
• Integration with industry-leading, third party applications, including Oracle®, SAP® and ArcGIS®, and others, using standard methods, such as FME and MultiSpeak.
• Access to GeoDigital's team of consultants when third-party integration and related enhancements are required.
• Immediate, secure delivery as a Software and Information as a Service (SIAAS) solution to minimize IT and infrastructure provisioning while maximizing system reliability.
View our PCM brochure here
Learn more about WorkStudio applications: